28 May Mid-Senior QA Automation Engineer [#QA-202105]
QA Automation Engineer
OR SEND YOUR RESUME AT
With subject “Apply to #QA-202105“
Mid ~ Senior
QA Automation Engineer
May 28th, 2021
The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for reviewing technical design specifications and writing automated tests, use a large portion of data, check results, and provide feedback for developed algorithms in a Data Science software development environment.
Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. Also, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The ideal candidate is a top-notch communicator, strong writer, expert collaborator.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in the entire project lifecycle, mostly on testing and test automation for an International project for a fully funded Silicon Valley Startup.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day-to-day QA activities.
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
- Collaborate with programmers both on their team, on other teams, and with stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks in an Agile process to meet scheduled commitments.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3+ years of experience in automated testing.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- English skills: have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Familiar with software design methods and techniques
- Schedule flexibility: make the best use of your time guided by goals.
- Work from home: work from anywhere in the world or in our offices in Asunción, Paraguay.
- Development opportunities: you’ll grow both hard and soft skills with the experience gained in our projects.
- Training: enjoy ongoing training on the latest technologies and more.
Software Natura is a reliable provider of quality engineering services for companies located in the United States. Specialized in highly dynamic and complex projects. Recognized in the local and international field for its excellence in the provision of Software development services.
As part of our staff, you will join a team of professionals around the world that defined their role in the Software Development industry as architects, product managers, product designers, developers, testers, and so on.
Software Natura is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.