05 Apr Senior Full-Stack Developer [#FSDev-202104]
With subject “Apply to #FSDev-202104“
April 5th, 2021
Software Natura is a reliable provider of quality engineering services for companies located in the United States. Specialized in highly dynamic and complex projects. Recognized in the local and international field for its excellence in the provision of Software development services.
As part of our staff, you will join a team of professionals around the world that defined their role in the Software Development industry as architects, product managers, product designers, developers, testers, and so on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and code backend Java applications and services.
- Write automated tests and specification documents.
- Define and implement solutions with performance and scalability as top requirements.
- Analyze business and technical requirements and design solutions that meet those needs.
- Collaborate with programmers both on their team and on other teams.
- Collaborate with product managers to develop and clarify requirements.
- Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks in an Agile process to meet scheduled commitments.
- Mentor and train less experienced team members.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-10+ years of experience designing and programming Java applications.
- Knowledge of Java frameworks such as Spring, MyBatis, and Jersey.
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools such as Chef, Screwdriver, Ansible, Jenkins, and Docker.
- English skills: have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of performance and scalability at the architecture level.
- Solid understanding of RDBMS and general database concepts.
- Solid understanding of SQL.
- Familiar with software design methods and techniques
- Schedule flexibility: make the best use of your time guided by goals.
- Work from home: work from anywhere in the world or in our offices in Asunción, Paraguay.
- Development opportunities: you’ll grow both hard and soft skills with the experience gained in our projects.
- Training: enjoy ongoing training on the latest technologies and more.
Software Natura is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.