27 May Mid-Senior Frontend Developer [#FE-202105]
OR SEND YOUR RESUME AT
With subject “Apply to #FE-202105“
Mid ~ Senior
May 27th, 2021
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining the UI code for mobile or web applications using automated testing as a quality assurance requirement for better code maintainability.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in the entire project lifecycle, mostly on coding and debugging for an International project for a fully funded Silicon Valley Startup.
- Write automated tests and specification documents.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with programmers both on their team, on other teams, and with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product managers to develop and clarify requirements.
- Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks in an Agile process to meet scheduled commitments.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 4+ years of experience designing and programming front-end applications.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of Angular, ReactJS, or hybrid frameworks as Flutter, React-Native, and so on.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- English skills: excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of performance and scalability at the architecture level.
- Solid understanding of responsive design.
- Good understanding of web performance/building and automation tools.
- Familiar with software design methods and techniques
- Schedule flexibility: make the best use of your time guided by goals.
- Work from home: work from anywhere in the world or in our offices in Asunción, Paraguay.
- Development opportunities: you’ll grow both hard and soft skills with the experience gained in our projects.
- Training: enjoy ongoing training on the latest technologies and more.
Software Natura is a reliable provider of quality engineering services for companies located in the United States. Specialized in highly dynamic and complex projects. Recognized in the local and international field for its excellence in the provision of Software development services.
As part of our staff, you will join a team of professionals around the world that defined their role in the Software Development industry as architects, product managers, product designers, developers, testers, and so on.
Software Natura is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.