18 May Data Scientist [DSci-Jr-202105]
OR SEND YOUR RESUME AT
With subject “Apply to #DSci-Jr-202105“
April 5th, 2021
Software Natura is a reliable provider of quality engineering services for companies located in the United States. Specialized in highly dynamic and complex projects. Recognized in the local and international field for its excellence in the provision of Software development services.
As part of our staff, you will join a team of professionals around the world that defined their role in the Software Development industry as architects, product managers, product designers, developers, testers, and so on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analysis of technical requirements for the design and implementation of Data Science solutions in an Ed-tech environment.
- Collaborate with the Senior Data Scientist and Product Owner to work on requirements.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team and the software development team.
- Design, develop and implement ETL workflows.
- Design, develop and implement statistical reports/dashboards.
- Design, develop and implement models base on Machine Learning.
- Share reports/dashboards and models available with the development team.
- Manage tasks effectively using agile methodologies.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Graduated or last years of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 1+ years of experience in Data Science projects.
- Knowledge using Machine Learning tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of Python or libraries related to Data Science as Pandas, Scikit-learn, etc.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Solid understanding of RDBMS and general database concepts.
- Solid understanding of SQL.
- Experience using ETL Tools (KNIME, Stitch, etc).
- Knowledge of REST APIs development.
- Schedule flexibility: make the best use of your time guided by goals.
- Work from home: work from anywhere in the world or in our offices in Asunción, Paraguay.
- Development opportunities: you’ll grow both hard and soft skills with the experience gained in our projects.
- Training: enjoy ongoing training on the latest technologies and more.
Software Natura is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.